Friday, May 21, 2010

C-LIFE

DOJ in Feb next year???? Are they really going to call? Oh dear, you are wasting your time..!! Why don’t you try out in other companies? Just mail me your resume, I will help you in getting a job.. blah blah so many questions, so many suggestions in the ten months time I have spent at my home in Hyderabad after my B.tech exams.

Infosys, was one such company which held to its Promise and morals of issuing offer letters with “Genuine” dates of joining even in Recession. It was at this time where many so called Top Indian companies hid themselves from the candidates they have chosen during the campus placements. While all the companies were busy in Cost Cutting, We, who got selected for Infy got our DOJs very much earlier. As a matter of this fact, I can proudly say, that im an Infoscion since Feb 8, 2010..

In the further posts, I would love to share my days as a Myfoscion (Infoscion working at Mysore DC)

No comments: