Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Im Back..

After more than 2 years.. finally im blogging again.. Though i can really not share the reasons of why i had to stop blogging, i can say this much for sure.. These 2 and a half yrs were very important part of my life..!!!

Dont wanna go to the past.. coming to the present.. Today.. 5 Jan 2010, guess i can say this day was dedicated to Ramya, my friend.. coz the whole day i've spent with her.. Over all i can call it a good day :)

Watched Terminal - a Steven Spielberg movie and loved it. After that went out with Ramya and Lekha(my frenz).. Though, im not in a regular touch with Ramya, this girl i tell u has something in her- a uniqueness. But she is leaving to UK this month end so i was wondering today if i'd really miss her!!!! By the time i had to depart from her at 9:15 in the night... i got the answer.. Yes.. I would surely miss her...

I would surely miss those A+talks, comments, night stays, the nights where we three rode a bike, and even those stupid moments i hated with her for e.g., She getting too much involved in my personal affairs and stuff.. Watever it was, at the end of the day,.. im gonna miss her after she leaves..

Well, one question fired by SreeLekha made me go dumb today.. It was.. " Geetha, this month end she'd be leaving and the next month start u and immediately Pavan.. .." Yes, we keep telling ourselves that distance is not a matter.. we would still be in telephonic touch but There are many moments in life where we actually feel the warmth with the other person when he is near.. Jus short duration moments which really make us feel.. "Bhagwaaan.. i dont wanna let go of these moments.."

Even now im low.. got habituated of playing shuttle for hrs and hrs.. by the time my sister returns from school.. i always be there running towards her with excitement and giving her a hug and a kiss.. But when i was late today.. i missed that moment..
Just one dialog from her " I searched for you as soon as i came to the apartment..!!!" It was so pwerful sentimentally that i almost literally broke emotionally!!

So.. right now.. im in the middle of a very thin line of 30 days after which.. i would miss all these moments totally.. move over to a very new place and have a completely different life..

I knew Life means Change. But never knew this Change would take over me sentimentally to this extent..

I dont wanna waste a single day from here.. my sister is waiting for me to sleep.. gotta go.. Good night..

No comments: